Senior Executive with a strong background in managing Properties/Developments, Investments, Facility Management, and Retail Operations.
Significant experience in the industries of Real Estate, Hospitality and Retail.
Skills and experience range from shopping centre development & Leasing in SEE Europe, to portfolio asset management, facility management, network expansion and retail operations. Involved in all development stages from initial market research, concept development, business planning, Marketing, Leasing and day to day operations. Professional work experience, education and training in the USA.
• Development advisory and Asset Management of Shopping Malls
• Real Estate and Hotel Investment & Valuations (Asset valuations, Discount Cash Flows, Investment advisory)
• Retail Network Expansion in Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Albania, Fyrom, and Serbia
• Project Management of cross functional teams
• Extensive negotiating skills (leases/purchase agreements/sales and due diligence)
• Excellent working relationships with retailers, developers, investors in the region and Greece
• Market and financial analysis, i.e. underwriting, budget analysis, Project Finance, P&L Modeling
Transaction and Due Diligence analysis (legal and technical experience) ,Network Optimization, Project Management, Transport engineering,
- Chartered Property (Project Management/ Development/Valuation/Investment) Surveyor (MRICS)
- ALBA, EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE, Athens, Greece
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Northeastern University, Boston, MA, USA
- MEng Degree in Civil Engineering, NTUA, Athens, Greece
- International Travel & Cultural Awareness